Cones On Badger Drive

Just a quick update (sort of) The garages are almost down and the cones are still here. Had a word with a couple of the workmen,  they  said the portaloo is for them but they can't get into it but they know nothing about the cones they are nothing to do with them. I couldn't ask any further questions as I was in my car and another driver pulled up behind me so I had to move. So here we are a week later no work and no wiser.

...and in a few weeks, (at most), from now it will all be over and done with. Try not to worry about it, it's not worth the grief. Someone is doing a job, nothing to see here, move along please.

According to  https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roadworks, the only roadworks on Badger Drive are for Northern Powergrid.

Description: Urgent Link Box Replacement - Excavate to Install a new link box, joint new cables and reinstate excavations. Including 8x1m trench in footway.

Edited by Dannyno

2 hours ago, Dannyno said:

According to  https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roadworks, the only roadworks on Badger Drive are for Northern Powergrid.

I believe that work has started but nothing to do with the cones/portaloo at the other end.

Weredoomed,  Thanks for the advice but I can assure you I'm not in the least bit worried. My original post was out of curiosity to see if anyone knew what was happening.  I'm just going to relax and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.