Cones On Badger Drive

Does anyone know why cones and a portaloo have been put on Badger Drive?

Preparation for works?

Thanks for the sarcasm Rollingj, how about an answer, what works?

Not intended as sarcasm, cytine -sorry if you took it that way.

As to what works, I don't know, you will have to ask whoever turns up.

Are there any notices etc on say lamp posts saying what works will be taking place ?

41 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Are there any notices etc on say lamp posts saying what works will be taking place ?

No there isn't or no letters have been received.. If there was I wouldn't be asking.

Could the cones/portaloo be connected to the demolition of the garage block adjacent to numbers 32–48?

I suppose it could but we are further up in the cul-de-sac. Can't see down there so I don't know if there are any cones there. I just wondered if anyone in the area had received any notices or had any information. It seems odd that they are putting cones out on Sunday when people are off work or visiting.  (Not counting lockdown) but who knows how the council works. Thank you to everyone who answered.

3 hours ago, cytine said:

I suppose it could but we are further up in the cul-de-sac. Can't see down there so I don't know if there are any cones there. I just wondered if anyone in the area had received any notices or had any information. It seems odd that they are putting cones out on Sunday when people are off work or visiting.  (Not counting lockdown) but who knows how the council works. Thank you to everyone who answered.

Really? You didn't come across as grateful.

12 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Really? You didn't come across as grateful.

This has been an unusually and unnecessarily tetchy exchange, but at least cytine did bother to thank for their input those who did bother to reply.  Whilst many do, some posters on this forum don't seem to realise that people taking the trouble to reply to their posts would appreciate a brief word of thanks.  I guess it's just about good manners.

58 minutes ago, silverglade5 said:

This has been an unusually and unnecessarily tetchy exchange, but at least cytine did bother to thank for their input those who did bother to reply.  Whilst many do, some posters on this forum don't seem to realise that people taking the trouble to reply to their posts would appreciate a brief word of thanks.  I guess it's just about good manners.

Thank you Silverglade5.