Queues At Newly Opened Shops

9 hours ago, silly.questions said:

They had a 3,99 menu deal last week and the place was chock a block. It was like the virus was forgotten about. I feel sorry for the staff wearing masks in that hot kitchen all day.

Too right. 

17 hours ago, prince al said:

Can’t believe how many people would choose to sit in their cars and queue in lines while waiting to order and pick up “food” at Sheffield’s McDonalds. The food is appalling.

Some people obviously need their fix of fat & salt.

20 hours ago, Dozer said:

I wish Ikea and other popular shops would install queue-cams. Could see what the queue is like and pick your time.

And could be a whole new form of reality TV. "Oh I see Marsha up the road has nowt better to do than queue for 3 hours at Aldi."

Actually a very good idea, and the part about Aldi made me chuckle. :)

The topic of McDonalds really does expose both a class and attitude divide. Working people that sneer at McDonalds on social media because they like to pretend its beneath them really make me laugh.

19 hours ago, Jaxxman said:

I was at Ikea yesterday (Thurs 4th June ) at 14:25, queued for 10 mins to get in & no queues to pay at 15:30. 

obviously you are a regular if you managed to find your way out in just over an hour

1 hour ago, Bigal1 said:

obviously you are a regular if you managed to find your way out in just over an hour

😂😂

Its less of a shop, more of a social experiment.

Why would anyone queue for food for that long, surely the idea is fast food. You could easily cook up a much healthier and cheaper meal in that time.

1 hour ago, Footy 4 All said:

Why would anyone queue for food for that long, surely the idea is fast food. You could easily cook up a much healthier and cheaper meal in that time.

Precisely.

It's the main reason I go to McDonalds over Burger King, I want my food quickly.  Sitting in a 2 hour queue just defeats the point.

5 hours ago, Bigal1 said:

I went  November 2018, I came out into the car park and couldn't find my car, I told one of the staff where I drove in and had parked and he said you are in the wrong place and pointed me in the right direction. I might take a balloon and a length of string to tie to the aerial if I go again

Sheep.

When Chesworths reopen on Abbeydale Road, there will be absolutely loads of queues.