Queues At Newly Opened Shops

Does anyone know what the queues are like now at ikea and what time is likely to result in less queues to get in?

Friday the 5th

Don't forget the queues to pay and get out once you do get in

My Brother called in to IKEA yesterday  when he'd finished work. Around 2.15 time he walked straight in.

It may be ok now to go queues may be less due to the rain.

I wish Ikea and other popular shops would install queue-cams. Could see what the queue is like and pick your time.

And could be a whole new form of reality TV. "Oh I see Marsha up the road has nowt better to do than queue for 3 hours at Aldi."

Edited by Dozer

I was at Ikea yesterday (Thurs 4th June ) at 14:25, queued for 10 mins to get in & no queues to pay at 15:30. 

Can’t believe how many people would choose to sit in their cars and queue in lines while waiting to order and pick up “food” at Sheffield’s McDonalds. The food is appalling.

You have your opinion of course. 

Plenty see it differently.

People queued for hours to get to the tip?

Some of the long durations  that people queue for never fails to amaze me. Do they do it because they are bored? I don't mind waiting for a short while in a queue. 

In the case of Macdees, is the reason instant gratification? The irony though-it's not instant.

It is referred to as fast food and it is not fast either.

Edited by Janus

They had a 3,99 menu deal last week and the place was chock a block. It was like the virus was forgotten about. I feel sorry for the staff wearing masks in that hot kitchen all day.