If You Aren't Anti-Fascist. ?

mort

So we are clear - the usual rules apply here. If you cannot behave in a civil manner then I will be happy to suspend your account. This includes personal attacks on other users. Debate the topic like rational adults please. 

Message added by mort

1 minute ago, Branyy said:

I was reading about fascism and found that there are three main concepts serving as definition of fascism: 

1. the "fascist negations": anti-liberalism, anti-communism and anti-conservatism.
  2. "fascist goals": the creation of a nationalist dictatorship to regulate economic structure and to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture, and the expansion of the nation into an empire; and
  3. "fascist style": a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.

Also,  "some attempt to explain fascist demonologies as the expression of irrationally misdirected anger and frustration". Misdirected anger. I've heard that recently, I think in this particular topic...

Interesting to see the common traits of seemingly opposing ideologies.

Quite easy insert Communist insted of Fascist into any of the above.

Any Quote is only as good as its source.

Talking of Antifa, i wake up this morning and facebook is bedlam, apparently anybody with a bald head on their profile has been removed, i believe its to do with facebook removing fake accounts of white supremicists pretending to be Antifa and advocating violence?

The trouble is they do it with artificial intelligence instead of people, and obviously it aint that intelligent.

even Neville Staples gone and hes neither white...or bald lol

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protests-facebook-idUSKBN23A06J?fbclid=IwAR0a-cUH7JOLbcKO00IgL2nvzArPZkVqDJFRELxWibkhwWH47PqPA3DZcmo

I just did a search on Neville and he was on mi friends list, not one Neville Staple had a photo or was "friends" with me so yup hes been deactivated LOL

Edited by melthebell

The personal comments end here. Discuss the topic please, not each other.

The warning is big enough at the top of every page.

As you decided to ignore all the warnings, thread is closed. Do not make a new thread or derail any other.