Urgent - Download And Forward Emails

I have a bunch of emails from various sources all of which I must send to one addressee.  I saved the emails as pdf's and then uploaded them to the intended addressee's website. To my dismay all the pdfs were blank and therefore inadmissible.  They've now advised me to send them as emails.  There are about 6-8 different email sources - how do I collate these emails which I need to send out today as an email  attachment or whatever.  What I want to avoid is sending them as individual emails because some could get lost or misplaced.

Edited by andco

copy/paste into a single email?

What are the email file extensions and what client are you using? 

copy and paste onto a Word doc. then copy all that and email it, or send the Word doc as an attachment

What were you using to make the PDFs?

I use CutePDF, that's always worked well.

Did you try opening the .pdf on your own computer before sending/uploading?

Maybe a daft idea, but could you send individual emails, and title them [1 of 7] [2 of 7] etc etc. Then preface them all with; this email is part of a collection of 7 emails; please verify you have all 7 before processing.

Other than that; try different software for creating .pdf files; and verify before sending/uploading.

Good luck!

thanks guys for all your help. sorted. Couldn't copy and paste into a word doc as I had to submit them as evidence so somehow or another I managed to pdf them.