Premier League To Resume On June 17th - Sufc Vs Villa

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52833725  

Shame it is behind closed doors of course. 

"...The Premier League season is set to restart on 17 June with Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Manchester City v Arsenal, the BBC has learned.

The matches are the two games in hand.

A full fixture list would then be played on the weekend of 19-21 June.

Clubs are still discussing the idea at a meeting on Thursday, but it is understood all have agreed in principle at this stage..."

Edited by Grappler

Wonder when, or if, I'll get to use the 6th Round FA Cup ticket against Arsenal, that's gathering dust in a cupboard? 

Or will it become an unusual family heirloom that I can pass down? 😁 

Sky have already taken their pound of flesh for the last 12 days of June.

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Wonder when, or if, I'll get to use the 6th Round FA Cup ticket against Arsenal, that's gathering dust in a cupboard? 

Or will it become an unusual family heirloom that I can pass down? 😁 

I'd just assumed the FA Cup was done ? Be the icing on the cake if that carries on😀

À bit like Barnsley i think we should take legal action if we're not awarded the FA Cup.

On 28/05/2020 at 21:33, Ridgewalk said:

I'd just assumed the FA Cup was done ? Be the icing on the cake if that carries on😀

À bit like Barnsley i think we should take legal action if we're not awarded the FA Cup.

Received the following as part of an email from SUFC the other day:

'Supporters who had purchased a match ticket for the upcoming Newcastle United away fixture, Spurs home league fixture, and or the home Emirates FA Cup quarter final tie against Arsenal, will be entitled to have their match ticket(s) refunded.  

Alternatively, supporters can request a Club Store Gift Card to the same value and get the added benefit of an additional 10% off all purchases to be used in either Bramall Lane store or Meadowhall store before the 31st July 2020'