Sheffield Peregrin Falcons 2020

Breakfast time at 07.11, my first proper view of one of the chicks.

On 07/05/2020 at 14:02, francypants said:
  On 07/05/2020 at 13:58, Padders said:

Seen the dead pigeon...

When I click on, a picture comes on which is live, then it says change camera.. I change camera and get a view inside the nestbox, this appears to be a still, and changes every few minutes.

The same thing has been happening on my laptop, so not been looking as much this year as no point if not getting a live feed.

29 minutes ago, iansheff said:

The same thing has been happening on my laptop, so not been looking as much this year as no point if not getting a live feed.

Glad someone else is experiencing same thing, thought it was just me..2 pictures come up, perch and nest..on the perch one it's live, but not the nest one :huh:.

I checked the feeds yesterday and today. No issues on a Windows PC with Chrome. It could be the amount of users watching at certain times are causing issues on the server.

Well, there is a problem...I've still not got a good look at the chicks yet!!! 

Saw one falcon (Mr P?) arrive with pigeon feast at 12.07.  amazing!  Other one promptly flew off to hunt for tea!

3 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Saw one falcon (Mr P?) arrive with pigeon feast at 12.07.  amazing!  Other one promptly flew off to hunt for tea!

Lucky you, saw a couple of chicks yesterday... chuffin miffed can't get it live.. tried everything, can't understand why the perch is live, but the nest isn't.

3 hours ago, enntee said:

Both tabs work fine for me.

Just that if I change tab, I have to click the 'play' arrow on the screen again.

Maybe that is your problem?

I click on play and the pic just changes to whatever position the bird has moved to then is a still pic, never used to have this problem on other laptops.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Lucky you, saw a couple of chicks yesterday... chuffin miffed can't get it live.. tried everything, can't understand why the perch is live, but the nest isn't.

What browser are you using?  I usually use MS Edge but just thought I would copy the link and try it in Chrome and it is working ok on there, so if I want to view them I need to use Chrome.

36 minutes ago, iansheff said:

I click on play and the pic just changes to whatever position the bird has moved to then is a still pic, never used to have this problem on other laptops.

What browser are you using?  I usually use MS Edge but just thought I would copy the link and try it in Chrome and it is working ok on there, so if I want to view them I need to use Chrome.

Using MS edge..  Don't know how to do above I'm afraid.

Just watched the video of them feeding on the starling. A bit gruesome but fascinating. 

11 hours ago, drolnhoj said:

Just watched the video of them feeding on the starling. A bit gruesome but fascinating. 

I managed to see both chicks sat under mum/dad just after you posted this. Took a while but got there in the end!