Is the Forum getting dull?

Starsparkle and others need not worry too much about the forum. It will soon be the vibrant, alive and throbbing place it once was. I haven't gone away, you know....

Timo darling, without your august presence the Forum would be so much the poorer - long may you post!

Let us not be vanquished by those lily-livered posters who obviously cannot compete intellectually in arguments, so they turn instead to calumny. (I'm not referring to you here, JBee, btw! ;) )

StarSparkle

Timo darling, without your august presence the Forum would be so much the poorer - long may you post!

Let us not be vanquished by those lily-livered posters who obviously cannot compete intellectually in arguments, so they turn instead to calumny. (I'm not referring to you here, JBee, btw! ;) )

StarSparkle

Careful, gorgeous creature. We run the risk of being called 'forum luvvies' by certain vulgarians, ne'er-do-wells, hobbledehoys, cut-purses, and vilenesses.

I can be hurt :cry:

lmao @ cut-purses.

I like you really, AJ. Have a look on the 'Whaling' thread- I share your enthusiasm for eating Panda...[no, not the ruddy poster called 'Panda'!!].

Well some of ya just talk rubbish on this thread ......... the Forum isn`t dull at all, yes the footie is on and prolly means not as many post while it is on, but its no-where near as dull.

Instead of complaining its dull, why don`t ya start "interesting threads" then, they maybe dull to you, but to others it could be interesting.

winge winge winge, thats all some of ya do............ :P :P

Starsparkle and others need not worry too much about the forum. It will soon be the vibrant, alive and throbbing place it once was.

Hi Timu, welcome to the Forum :wave: Make sure you read the FAQ's so you know how it all works. The chatroom livens up around 10pm :)

....... what would you like to talk about, eggs?

Eggs! Eggs! Damn all eggs!

Lord Worplesdon was first mentioned in the short story Jeeves Takes Charge, in which it was said that he sat down to breakfast one morning, cried "Eggs! Eggs! Damn all eggs!", and ran out of his house, 'never again to return to the bosom of his family' - this incident was never again referred to again.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Worplesdon

Discuss :D

Can we get this merged with all the other "Isn't SF going downhill threads please"

Then we can stand by and watch as a collective, rather than spread the negativity so thinly.

:rolleyes:

You could post the link, and then report your own post. :)

Hi Timu, welcome to the Forum :wave: Make sure you read the FAQ's so you know how it all works. The chatroom livens up around 10pm :)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

JoeP! JoeP!......there's a Co-AdMin. finally gone stark raving looney tunes on SF.......

He'll be here soon everyone......don't panic!

Well done Tony. :thumbsup::hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

i keep doing some brilliant ones but super joey p keeps deleting them cos theyre not boring enough or something. what would you like to talk about, eggs?

ME TOO but mine get took off cuz i cause a war:hihi: :hihi:

I think some of the threads have died a little lately but it partly suits me as i've cut the amount of time i spend on the SF now so can pick and choose :D If it was fully vibrant i wouldn't be able to get away.