Is the Forum getting dull?

Yeh, I think it's been a bit 'humdrum' on here lately. My own posts haven't been very inspiring either :(

I agree with the comments made by previous posters about summer and the world cup taking up peoples time.

Just a lull (I hope)

I'm keeping out of this ;) but it's interesting to see other people's opinions - those who dare speak their mind, that is.

Well... actually I made the original comment about Star Sparkle in jest (she know's what I was referring to!)... But Willman seems to have jumped on my bandwagon. Perhaps he's joking too???

I seem to remember you bullying me at one point Star Sparkle! :D;)

:o

Calumny, absolute calumny! No-one would DARE bully you, JBee! :)

As I recall, it was YOU who was bullying ME! :D

StarSparkle

Interesting isn't it ? a thread thats interesting about the fourm being dull:o

I feel a luv in session coming on :rolleyes:

Not at all, we've only just been saying how annoying threads can be if two people start having a one-on-one. GET A ROOM! If I want a love session, I'd do it via PM!

It's good to see this thread has actually taken off though...

Not at all, we've only just been saying how annoying threads can be if two people start having a one-on-one. GET A ROOM! If I want a love session, I'd do it via PM!

It's good to see this thread has actually taken off though...

I dont hate the luv in sessions...its the ebay quotes and sale thread damagers that rile me.

........ It's NOT real, just a pattern of keystrokes transmitted over the ether, but some folk get very worked up about some threads and posts (and bored by other stuff).

It is real though, real people, real thoughts, real anger/sadness/happiness, real peoples lives.

I can't think of the people posting on here in such an abstract way SHsheff :)

Now Coronation St - that's not real ;)

StarSparkle, Willman....play nice!

From a Moderating point of view, one of the tougher calls we have to make is when 'bullying' is actually taking place.

Some people can bicker back and forth for hours and regard it as the 'cut and thrust' of normal debate.

Others start to lose an argument and yell 'Foul', and occasionally we do get people pressing other folks's 'hot buttons' to try and trigger a response, which kind of reminds me of school playgrounds and little brats saying that they'll go and tell teacher. :)

and i agree with you all, bickering is exactly what we do. but i could claim unfair comment & bullying ,now i know what it is.

starsparkle i have no axe to grind with you - you are entitled to your opinions.even though they are usually wrong.lol.

StarSparkle, Willman....play nice!

Now JoeP, personally I wold say that this remark is an example of over-moderating, unless you are just being playful, in which case I apologise.

I don't really think Star Sparkle and Willman are doing any harm at the moment...

JBee, sorry, but I do like to avoid arguments! :)

Taken out a couple of posts on the principle of 'least said, soonest mended'.