Is the Forum getting dull?

It is real though, real people, real thoughts, real anger/sadness/happiness, real peoples lives.

I can't think of the people posting on here in such an abstract way SHsheff :)

Take your point, Draggletail, I guess what I mean is that sometimes one can get wound up about an obnoxious individual or a view being expressed on a thread, and it's good to be able to close the laptop and walk away for as long as you choose. You can't always leave it behind like that in 'real life'.

Does that make better sense? :)

and i agree with you all, bickering is exactly what we do. but i could claim unfair comment & bullying ,now i know what it is.

starsparkle i have no axe to grind with you - you are entitled to your opinions.even though they are usually wrong.lol.

I'm going to be the bigger person and not rise to that pathetic attempt to wind me up.

StarSparkle :)

I'm going to be the bigger person and not rise to that pathetic attempt to wind me up.

StarSparkle :)

Good on you starsparkle dont rise to them people try to wind me up but i dont bite now i just bark:hihi: :hihi: n when i first joined forum i thought it was wicked now i can take it or leave it as there is alot of flirting on here:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good on you starsparkle dont rise to them people try to wind me up but i dont bite now i just bark:hihi: :hihi: n when i first joined forum i thought it was wicked now i can take it or leave it as there is alot of flirting on here:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Minnime :)

Unfortunately, there's one or two sore losers on this thread who obviously can't stand to be defeated in a hard-fought argument.

StarSparkle

Thank you, Minnime :)

Unfortunately, there's one or two sore losers on this thread who obviously can't stand to be defeated in a hard-fought argument.

StarSparkle

I know a few of them but dont let them spoil it for us:thumbsup:

will you all just shut up! thankyou :D

why dont you do an interesting thread to liven it up:hihi: :hihi:

Maybe users should get a little 'darker', where the fun commences...:suspect::hihi:

Take your point, Draggletail, I guess what I mean is that sometimes one can get wound up about an obnoxious individual or a view being expressed on a thread, and it's good to be able to close the laptop and walk away for as long as you choose. You can't always leave it behind like that in 'real life'.

Does that make better sense? :)

Ah, I see what what you mean now :)

Starsparkle and others need not worry too much about the forum. It will soon be the vibrant, alive and throbbing place it once was. I haven't gone away, you know....

why dont you do an interesting thread to liven it up:hihi: :hihi:

i keep doing some brilliant ones but super joey p keeps deleting them cos theyre not boring enough or something. what would you like to talk about, eggs?