Ufo Pentagon Confirm Video

On 27/05/2020 at 05:58, speleo1 said:

I think if there was Aliens they should keep away from this planet earth and the humans on it,

Well at least for 14 days.

Oh yes the would have to go in Quarantine and social distance.

On 27/05/2020 at 00:18, Box11 said:

Cause it's ground breaking!!!! it was leaked yes I agree on that but the USA authority aka PENTAGON have confirmed it as real footage your also right that it has been discussed on many platforms but they have no credible authority the PENTAGON does to me that speaks volumes....

So if a organisation such as them confirms it's real footage then that is groundbreaking....

You claim to have seen better with your own eyes ghozer to me THAT'S NOT PROOF OR CREDIBLE.....!!!!!!

They have admitted they are real yes, but my point behind it is, they are anything different enough from the 'usual UFO videos' for enough people to pay too much attention, whether they have been confirmed or not... 

There are still the majority of people around the world who likely don't know about these videos, or if they do where they came from or even that they were confirmed genuine.

The discussion of them, has fallen the same way as with most things under this topic, and has ended up only being discussed by people with an interest in UFO's and such.... Maybe the odd site or group may pick it up, chat about it, but given a day or two they will then move onto the next thing...

The only way that something would be (as I put it) groundbreaking, Would be an undeniable, and unexplainable event happening, that is captured by multiple global media organizations, and seen by many people at the same time, while the world governments sit there and go "it's not us...." - this all has to happen at the same time...

not black and white, low quality, leaked videos, that are very similar to many other UFO videos we have seen over the past decade or so, even if they have been confirmed as genuine by the pentagon etc, people wont take notice because it's just "more of  the same"

There must be a Civil War amongst Conspiracy Theorists.

A faction has now emerged that regards the the "PENTAGON" as a "credible authority".

This means that the PENTAGON can be trusted unlike The Pentagon.

When the PENTAGON releases footage of UFOs thats credible.

When The Pentagon releases footage of an aircraft hitting the building during the 9/11 attacks that is a conspiratorial lie.

My theory is that the PENTAGON faction where behind a failed attack on the CAPITOL in the CAPITAL but got muddled.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

It pointless putting anything on Sheffield Forum without users over analysing the topic of discussion....

Your way too deep Annie Bynnol...

Take a deep breath and put something positive regarding the footage released....

5 minutes ago, Box11 said:

It pointless putting anything on Sheffield Forum without users over analysing the topic of discussion....

Take a deep breath and put something positive regarding the footage released....

Explain what is positive about the footage.

Some blurry something that could be more or less anything.

(Is that over analysing the topic?)

5 hours ago, Box11 said:

Seriously-this kind of footage, including these, has been around, copied and open to public and private scrutiny for months, years and decades. There is nothing new.

What is a sign of the times is that Conspiracy Theorists are having to resort to claiming that the "PENTAGON" is a "credible authority" in order to revitalize their old, predictable and jaded stories.

In the Conspiracy Theory world saying that the"PENTAGON" is a "credible authority" must be a heresy.

Imagine standing in front of the Conspiracy Theory Convention in Chicago and saying that the"PENTAGON" is a "credible authority".

8 hours ago, Box11 said:

It's a load of BS

On 27/05/2020 at 00:18, Box11 said:

Cause it's ground breaking!!!! it was leaked yes I agree on that but the USA authority aka PENTAGON have confirmed it as real footage your also right that it has been discussed on many platforms but they have no credible authority the PENTAGON does to me that speaks volumes....

So if a organisation such as them confirms it's real footage then that is groundbreaking....

You claim to have seen better with your own eyes ghozer to me THAT'S NOT PROOF OR CREDIBLE.....!!!!!!

UFO unidentified flying object. Nothing groundbreaking, just an object in the sky that was not identified. The pentagon are not saying they are alien aircraft, agree with others most likely birds.

If aliens ever visited the planet we would most likely know about it one way or another.

14 minutes ago, MrRobot said:

If aliens ever visited the planet we would most likely know about it one way or another.

It could be like it is in Star Trek though with them following the prime directive!

A UFO is merely some object that:

a. flies; and

b. you have not yet identified.

So it's scarcely a mystery, is it? It does not imply aliens at all.

In that USA phrase coined by Donald Rumsfeld, it's just a known unknown.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

A UFO is merely some object that:

a. flies; and

b. you have not yet identified.

So it's scarcely a mystery, is it? It does not imply aliens at all.

In that USA phrase coined by Donald Rumsfeld, it's just a known unknown.

Some have been shown to act in a way that doesn’t conform with any aircraft we are known to have produced though.

so it’s understandable that one of the options considered is that it has been manufactured elsewhere - whether that’s true or not is another matter