Ufo Pentagon Confirm Video

On 01/06/2020 at 16:37, MrRobot said:

UFO unidentified flying object. Nothing groundbreaking, just an object in the sky that was not identified. The pentagon are not saying they are alien aircraft, agree with others most likely birds.

If aliens ever visited the planet we would most likely know about it one way or another.

Birds is laughable. They  will be some ultra high tech top secret military craft that even most in the regular air force won't be aware of.

2 hours ago, Earthlyone said:

Birds is laughable. They  will be some ultra high tech top secret military craft that even most in the regular air force won't be aware of.

It's not as laughable as you may think, but you're right it could be some top secret test I suppose.

4 hours ago, MrRobot said:

It's not as laughable as you may think, but you're right it could be some top secret test I suppose.

Yes - you'd obviously launch something "top secret" so the Russians, Chinese etc could see it.

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

Yes - you'd obviously launch something "top secret" so the Russians, Chinese etc could see it.

They have to flown somewhere, and the Russian spy satellites could spot it wherever that is. I hope you're not suggesting they are aliens, birds or some sort of weather phenomenon.

18 hours ago, Longcol said:

I'm not saying that is what I believe, not really sure why I was quoted to be fair. But I will play along...If they was some secret test going on, it would be hard to hide it from everyone with the tech we have and they must have secret op's and test's maybe it's good to release some UFO footage. Just maybe intel could be gained from doing such a thing or maybe not.

Really though without a good image it could be anything my bet is still on it been a bird.

6 hours ago, MrRobot said:

I'm not saying that is what I believe, not really sure why I was quoted to be fair. But I will play along...If they was some secret test going on, it would be hard to hide it from everyone with the tech we have and they must have secret op's and test's maybe it's good to release some UFO footage. Just maybe intel could be gained from doing such a thing or maybe not.

Really though without a good image it could be anything my bet is still on it been a bird.

Perhaps "some ultra high tech top secret military craft" only disguised as pigeons 😎 

23 hours ago, Earthlyone said:

They have to flown somewhere, and the Russian spy satellites could spot it wherever that is. I hope you're not suggesting they are aliens, birds or some sort of weather phenomenon.

Satellites have made the use of recon aircraft such as the SR71 and U2 redundant.  Air strikes can be carried out by drones and ICBMs mean long-range nuclear bombers are not necessary.  What would be the purpose of a top secret multi-billion dollar aircraft?

6 hours ago, Arnold_Lane said:

Satellites have made the use of recon aircraft such as the SR71 and U2 redundant.  Air strikes can be carried out by drones and ICBMs mean long-range nuclear bombers are not necessary.  What would be the purpose of a top secret multi-billion dollar aircraft?

Must be aliens then. Or a pigeon.