Blades Memories

I have just written about my memories of watching United from the early 50's up until season 1998/99 for my lads by referring to Sheffield United Football Club 1889 - 1999 by Denis Clarebrough and Andrew Kirkham.

Are any of you Uniitedites aware of a publication which lists the matches played onwards from 98/99  ?

17 hours ago, Runningman said:

I have just written about my memories of watching United from the early 50's up until season 1998/99 for my lads by referring to Sheffield United Football Club 1889 - 1999 by Denis Clarebrough and Andrew Kirkham.

Are any of you Uniitedites aware of a publication which lists the matches played onwards from 98/99  ?

If you have the time to wade through this website, you'll find it's a complete record.

I've kicked off alphabetically with AFC Bournemouth as United haven't played Accrington since 98/99.

You can change the opposition to all the clubs listed on the left.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/sheffield-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/AFC Bournemouth/

When you click on the individual games, you'll sometimes get line ups, goalscorers and gates. Some clubs are better than others for this.

Edited by Jim Hardie

Good morning Jim and thanks for that.

Bit long winded so to speak but better than nothing !

That's a good site 11v11. You may also want to look at. englishfootballleaguetables.co.uk.

Has league tables going back forever, including attendances per season.