Bream Fishing

Hi everyone I am newvto this group. I am getting back to fishing after a long spell. 

I am looking for a a list of Local venues that are well known for bream fishing. I used to fish worsbrough years ago but i heard they stuffed it full of carp which sort if puts me off. 

I know about Ulley, dam flask and underbank. Looking for others in and around south Yorkshire/ Derbyshire area. 

Also whats open and whats not yet 

Thanks

Walked down the Sheffield Tinsley canal from Broughton Road to Tinsley Marina the other day. Saw loads of shoals of bream in the 2.5 to 3lb range. If they are there I am sure there must be some slabs. 

Edited by drolnhoj

Thanks mate thats worth knowing. 

depends what type of fishing you're wanting to do, you've already mentioned my fave's for long distance feeder, but there's also Elsecar reservoir to add

smaller waters where less distance is needed, Westwood & Howbrook and I'd also have to say Kiveton Waters...

not exactly what I'd call a feeder water, but the top lake on there (the one with the island) is stuffed with bream & skimmers, I've had bream to 6lb from there on pole & pellet

You aint going to get no 6 ib bream from elsecar /  ulley  / flask .Clumber park has loads of them above 8ib so if youre looking for a personal best thats your best bet ask jim france 

Thanks lads 

Any ideas of what is open. I went to dam flask last weekend and tere was a no fishing sign in the ticket machine