Bbc Page Headline

Yup, the imagination can run wild with that one 😄

She over reacted. Acknowledged, apologised and will deal with whatever repercussions come her way, shouldn't even be a story. It's been absolutely everywhere. 

Edited by Tomm06

8 hours ago, Tomm06 said:

She over reacted. Acknowledged, apologised and will deal with whatever repercussions come her way, shouldn't even be a story. It's been absolutely everywhere. 

It's a funny way to pick up your P45, or whatever the US equivalent is, isn't it & of course the world now knows what a racist idiot you were but I agree Tomm06, it shouldn't be a story.  Who would think that a minor argument would in New York would end up being discussed 5,000 miles away in Sheffield but that the power of social media & it probably wouldn't even have made the BBC's website, if not for social media? 

Fair play for Christian Cooper for having the initiative to film the incident for evidence purposes but he should just have handed that to the police & the matter should just have been dealt with. 

But of course, we live in a world where people rush to post on social media.  No doubt both Cooper's, (how weird they have the same surname?), will be minor celebrities at the moment, back in the US. 

Shame on her and good that she got what she deserved.

"African American man threatening my life" ...GIVE OVER!!

She could have said (as she wanted to lie anyway) " a man is threatening my life".

For some people racism will never leave them- as I always say,  racists should look themselves in the mirror and see who is really inferior.

Sorry ,it was only the original headline that amused me.

This has now been altered and it’s not funny any more.😟

I’m glad Zach saw it

Edited by RJRB

It was better before.

Another BBC one that I had a laugh at was a news report on how women are doing more childcare that men during the lockdown, the Chinese lady who was being interviewed was called Man Yee Kan. I'm sure it was pure coincidence but I thought it was quite funny.

I know, I know...I'm easily pleased! 😄