2nd Hand Pc Components Rising Post Covid?

I was on eBay today and bought a couple of bits and bobs but as said above really. Some priced for numty buyers, other things at fair prices. A lot of the time I don't think people understand that if you pay a grand for a graphics card, it isn't going to be worth 900 five years later, even if it has had "little use" (which most seem to) Or my favorite, add the word "gaming" to the end of a PC and add £50 to the price!

I have a little stock of parts to sell, I'll have a look round first to get an idea of a fair price then sell them on, or build into a decent system and sell, I think we can still class a STRIX 970 as a game card. Although I don't really like the for sale on here, if nobody tries it, it will never get better. I can't be doing with the usual Gumtree mob atm 😄

FB marketplace, 49.00 for 2tb Seagate refurb, its only 55 new, WD NVME  500gb on gumtree, 52.00 on offer from amazon!

do people really buy the former?

Well, my 1070 ti cerberus is going for 300 on ebay with many sellers,

Good grief, just looked at FB marketplace, someone is asking 360

will be selling mine soon, but i couldn't in good faith ask for that

Edited by gamezone07