Sellling On E Bay During Corona Postage Issues

as above, trying to sell something on e bay, a graphics card, and there doesn't seem to be the option in the drop down boxes for postage where  e bay calculates the postage cost, the box with the price in doesn't fill with the cost , even with e bays own pack link

and when tried to price it myself with couries, Hermes is asking for buyers post code, but of course, havent sold it yet

Just use somebody's postcode you know. As long as it isn't highlands and islands the price will be the same regardless. 

I may do that, but why can't I just buy postage on e bay like normal, there just isn't an option there for sellers.

Had a problem myself with a similar thing on ebay so used Hermes online instead. Plenty of local drop off points as well to take the parcels to rather than rely on a PO being open.

Post Offices are open, but close earlier.

11 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Post Offices are open, but close earlier.

Yep... The one in Wilko is from 10:30 - 14:30 I believe.

Hermes is cheaper via eBay ....and free pick up at the moment ...

But thats what my post is about, I can't seem to chose such options and with prices.

22 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Just use somebody's postcode you know. As long as it isn't highlands and islands the price will be the same regardless. 

I understand it works like that with RM/Parcel force. Is it not different with couriers? I have never sent anything with them, only received.

17 minutes ago, Janus said:

I understand it works like that with RM/Parcel force. Is it not different with couriers? I have never sent anything with them, only received.

No it's basically the same. As tinfoilhat said the charges are for delivery on mainland UK outside that it is charged differently.