Tin Mill Deepcar

Is there anyone on here fish at tin mill fishery if so what are the best methods and baits to use on both the carp lake and silverfish lake as i am thinking about buying a permit

On 24/05/2020 at 09:22, jonnythefox said:

Is there anyone on here fish at tin mill fishery if so what are the best methods and baits to use on both the carp lake and silverfish lake as i am thinking about buying a permit

hi jonnythefox I have been a member at Tin mill for about 7 years  its a great  fishery with plenty of fish just look at their web site  the carp pond has a good stock of slivers plus plenty of carp upto about 20lbs  so buy your permit ( address on web site ) and have plenty of good fishing days Mick

2 hours ago, rodbender said:

hi jonnythefox I have been a member at Tin mill for about 7 years  its a great  fishery with plenty of fish just look at their web site  the carp pond has a good stock of slivers plus plenty of carp upto about 20lbs  so buy your permit ( address on web site ) and have plenty of good fishing days Mick

Cheers mate, i ended up getting a permit and have been quite a few times now i agree with you its a great place.I love the the carp lake have caught every time ive been,only fished the silverfish lake once caught tench roach and bream.

Got to be 20 years since I had a permit for tin mill... they’d just split it into 2 lakes...

anyone know how prolific the tench are in the silvers side?

Edited by dars35