Blades European Challange

The press are making a case that we are dependant on Man City being banned to qualify. We have 9 games to play and was on a good run before the lockdown and when we re-start we will hit the ground running and get into Europe on merit

A game in hand which is at Villa, ergo very winnable.

UTB

Realistically i don't think we've got a big enough squad in depth just yet,so not qualifying for Europe would't be a bad thing for me. Financially fantastic but i think it would do more harm than good at present.

On 06/07/2020 at 21:06, soad said:

Realistically i don't think we've got a big enough squad in depth just yet,so not qualifying for Europe would't be a bad thing for me. Financially fantastic but i think it would do more harm than good at present.

I think CW is teambuilding,  still looking at below Premiership players, consolidation very carefully which I think is good, learn to walk well before you start to run

Investment in a bigger academy is good. Most northern top clubs use big acadamy squads, Liverpool and Man Utd examples

From dreams of European glory to plans for a bigger academy in a matter of weeks. That's football! Oh well, best make plans for the future if you don't want to end up like the other one season wonders whose achievements are now all but forgotten.  Remember when Reading finished 8th in their first season in 2007. Sunderland 7th in 2000 and Ipswich 5th in 2001? No? Me neither. Anyway, enjoy mid table mediocrity. For you guys it really doesn't get any better 😃😃

Well the dream is over, for this season at least but in the scale of things its been a better season than I ever imagined for the squad.  Well done to all, including Wilder & Knill. 

Hope it's just paper talk but Manchester Evening News online are reporting that Chelsea are preparing to offer Henderson £170,000 a week to move. 

Henderson is still pushing for assurances that he'll become No. 1 at Old Trafford.  Either way, I can't see us getting more than one more season out of him?