Searching For A Certain Viz Comic Character

I don't know if anyone remembers a character from at least 15-20yrs ago called Thermos O'Flask (dressed like a flask and always paid for prostitutes)?

I have searched for a while and even emailed Viz themselves, who replied, but stating that he was only in issues dating from 2016??

I remember laughing about this character long before then, so must be about 2002-3?

sdpKKiQH_t.jpg

I don’t remember him, but I just found a question someone asked about him on Yahoo Answers 10 years ago, so he was obviously featured before 2016...

Edit to add....

Just found a post on DigitalSpy from 2009 saying he was one of their favourite characters.

(And yes, I really have nothing better to do 😂)

Edited by nikki-red

simple search on Google  & Wikipedia or 8 - 2016 magazines for sale on't ebay at moment.

Not sure which one will have Thermos in (message the seller?)

My fav had to be Postman Plod.

nips out early one morning and leaves marbles around the doorway of a fellow Posti.

Work mate falls down breaks both legs and our Hero Postman Plod gets to drive the Mail van

all day instead of going out in't rain.

Legend.

Ah Postman Plod. Knew a few like him when I worked for Royal Mail. They used to laugh at his antics too!!! 

On 18/05/2020 at 09:09, Rockers rule said:

simple search on Google  & Wikipedia or 8 - 2016 magazines for sale on't ebay at moment.

Not sure which one will have Thermos in (message the seller?)

My fav had to be Postman Plod.

nips out early one morning and leaves marbles around the doorway of a fellow Posti.

Work mate falls down breaks both legs and our Hero Postman Plod gets to drive the Mail van

all day instead of going out in't rain.

Legend.

Reminds me of when I was knocked off my pushbike on the way to the sorting office. Fellow PO driver stopped his van, not to ask if I was OK but to see if I was well enough to do my overtime!