Stolen car yet again foxhill living up to its low standards .young expectant naybour of 5mounths has her car taken just when she needs it the most. Please be on the look out for black Audi A3 reg ends KMC.thanks 

Edited by nikki-red

Unless you know the car thieves were also from Foxhill then the first part of your post is completely unnecessary. 

6 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Unless you know the car thieves were also from Foxhill then the first part of your post is completely unnecessary. 

I think poster is referring to fox hill being a car theft hotspot....

Hot spot Is right we'v had three cars set on fire.no matter keeps them warm at night

Yet againe more car crime in foxhill.windows smashed and panel damage to disabled owners car. Windscreen smashed to van.

thats awfull,you need cameras they would help and a police presence asap

Yes we have cameras,last year we had a hit n run right under the camera only for the police to say it wasn't on.the lovely lady died bless her

Edited by X5blushane

Windscreen smashed yet again. 2 vehcals in foxhill.2nd time in 10 weeks. What do they GET OUT of it??? It also seems that summone is walking around with a hammer or similar in there pocket. Total waisters

54 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Where is this ?

Seen pictures of car with windscreen done in in s5 

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Where is this ?

Foxhill?  Been mentioned a few times.

This was an issue 10 years ago when we lived up Foxhill. We had our car damaged,sprayed on and nearly stolen but I caught them in the act and they legged it.. I knew there names and told the police but because it was my word against theirs the case was dropped..

Glad to see the police are still letting the rats still do what they do bests being total scumbags.