Understanding My Virginmedia Phone Bill

Hi - I wonder if anyone can hlep me understand my bill. I have looked on the webiste but can't see the answer to my question and I think it's very difficult to get through to Customer Services at the moment!

My package with VM includes the Talk More Anytime phone tariff which I though tcovered the cost of virtually all phone calls to landlines or mobiles.

But my bill does includes some extra charges for phone calls. So far as I can see these are to ordianly UK mobile numbers.

Does anyone know what  ISN'T  included with Talk More Anytime and so is changeable?

Thanks

Edited by Grahamfff

Thnks for this, but all the calls itemised are well under that limit - one is only 8 minutes!

Excludes indirect access, dial-up internet, other non-geographic numbers, 070 Personal Numbering, and 076 Paging charge-bands.

Maybe you called something that falls into one of those categories?

Could they have been during a transition from one supplier to another. 

( although I only found out last month that Vodafone still charge for picture messages by sms and ive been using them for 10 years)

I had a similar issue with my ISP.  I am on  the same sort of deal but on my last bill I found I was being charged for calls PPM.  I called them up and it turned out that they had done an upgrade on their system and a 'glitch' dropped me off the any calls deal.  They put it right and refunded me.  I suggest you call customer services to find out what is amiss.  If they are charging you for calls when your contract is an any calls one then I suggest that they are in breach of contract. 

6 hours ago, willman said:

Could they have been during a transition from one supplier to another. 

( although I only found out last month that Vodafone still charge for picture messages by sms and ive been using them for 10 years)

pretty much every supplier charges for MMS (media messages) as they use data/bandwidth to send and receive, which generally/usually don't come out of any inclusive data etc...