Sign in to follow this  

Coronavirus Megathread

Posted (edited)

I was planning on starting a thread querying the efficacy of our system of government in dealing with crisis situations (the current coronavirus being the prime example), however, I’m loathed to do so, as I assume it would get merged with the current coronavirus megathread. This would be a problem because there are so many threads of discussion within that megathread that it becomes cumbersome to follow any one thread of discussion within it.

Im wondering if consideration could be given to reorganisation of the coronavirus (and related) discussion? Especially as it’s such a massive topic right now, and is likely to remain so for some time.

Maybe a coronavirus sub-forum would be a solution? Or allowing multiple threads for different topics concerning coronavirus?

Edited by Waldo

The answer to this one is no on both counts. If we have multiple threads to do with similar/same subjects it always boils down that a lot of overlap happens. We then get complaints we've removed posts when we haven't and they were posted on the alternative thread.