Jump to content

How Much Is A A House On Firth Park Road?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone

 

I  would like to buy a terraced house on firth park road, in sheffield, due to work reasons. 

 

Preferrably 4 bedroom and 2 reception rooms because I have a good size family. 

 

How much would this kind of house be selling for on Firth Park Road? 

I saw on rightmove, they are mostly sold for 80K, max 90K, is this what to expect? 

 

In years to come, if I do want to sell the house, will there be any difficulty in selling the house? 

 

I am new to sheffield, so doesn't know the area well. Any advise? 

 

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt you'll get 4 beds for that money, 3 beds perhaps.

 

Looking on Rightmove 4 beds in that area is around 150k, also there are not any properties available on that road right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geared said:

Doubt you'll get 4 beds for that money, 3 beds perhaps.

 

Looking on Rightmove 4 beds in that area is around 150k, also there are not any properties available on that road right now.

Hiya

 

how much would a 4 bed house on firth park road be roughly? The ones closer to Barnsley Road, not the firth park. 

 

I think the side closer to firth park is quite a bit more expensive than the side close to the hospital. 

 

Is it easy to sell a house on that road? 

 

Thanks for replying! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tangtang6 said:

Hi everyone

 

I  would like to buy a terraced house on firth park road, in sheffield, due to work reasons. 

 

Preferrably 4 bedroom and 2 reception rooms because I have a good size family. 

 

How much would this kind of house be selling for on Firth Park Road? 

I saw on rightmove, they are mostly sold for 80K, max 90K, is this what to expect? 

 

In years to come, if I do want to sell the house, will there be any difficulty in selling the house? 

 

I am new to sheffield, so doesn't know the area well. Any advise? 

 

 

Thanks 

if you manage to find one for 80 to 90K,  be prepared to spend another 80 to 90K on getting it to a habitable state!

I jest but in all seriousness you will be looking at the £150K range down there for a 4 bed, 2 reception rooms that doesn't need too much work.

but its a real mixed bag that road, and there are 2 bed and 3 bed, much smaller houses too, that you probably could get for 80K, especially if a landlord has recently kicked out the group of 24 people that were living in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tangtang6 said:

Hiya

 

how much would a 4 bed house on firth park road be roughly? The ones closer to Barnsley Road, not the firth park. 

 

I think the side closer to firth park is quite a bit more expensive than the side close to the hospital. 

 

Is it easy to sell a house on that road? 

 

Thanks for replying! 

The Barnsley Road end of Firth Park Road is in Page Hall which has quite a reputation. You might want to do a google search.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea if one of your concerns is selling the house then you certainly don't want to be anywhere near the Barnsley Road end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, geared said:

Yea if one of your concerns is selling the house then you certainly don't want to be anywhere near the Barnsley Road end.

Oh no, nobody wants to buy the barnsley road end of Firth Park road? 

 

I didn't realize that area is that bad. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tangtang6 said:

Oh no, nobody wants to buy the barnsley road end of Firth Park road? 

 

I didn't realize that area is that bad. 

 

 

You wouldn’t do on this forum you won’t read anything about the problems up there even though it was all over the main newspapers the last couple of days we also had 4 shootings you won’t read about on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tangtang6 said:

Oh no, nobody wants to buy the barnsley road end of Firth Park road? 

 

I didn't realize that area is that bad. 

 

 

One of the worst areas of the city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.