Three Mobile Advisors

Hi, Are there any 3 mobile sales advisors that can answer my question please?  

My sim only contract with Three has recently ended and I wanted to change my plan but to stay with Three.   As there was no-one I could  speak to I had to look online,  I found a sim only plan that I wanted and filled in all the details including keeping my existing phone number (I had to put in  PAC number which I found odd as I wasn't"t changing networks) but today I received the new sim but with a new phone number and no other information , does this mean I have accidentally taken out a second contract and if so how do I cancel  when there's no-one I can speak to?  Any advice appreciated.

1 hour ago, fredi6-0 said:

Hi, Are there any 3 mobile sales advisors that can answer my question please?  

My sim only contract with Three has recently ended and I wanted to change my plan but to stay with Three.   As there was no-one I could  speak to I had to look online,  I found a sim only plan that I wanted and filled in all the details including keeping my existing phone number (I had to put in  PAC number which I found odd as I wasn't"t changing networks) but today I received the new sim but with a new phone number and no other information , does this mean I have accidentally taken out a second contract and if so how do I cancel  when there's no-one I can speak to?  Any advice appreciated.

I'm not a Three advisor, but from previous experience I would say  that as a reputable company they will sort this for you whenever you get to speak to and explain your circumstances to them. In the meantime, you may be able  to enter your PAC code and port over your old number automatically via their website. As you did not specifically cancel your old contract, they will probably take it  that you wished to roll this over on the same terms, but when you get to speak to them  I would imagine Three will cancel your expired contract and let you carry on with just your new one.

Edited by silverglade5
word duplicated