Loud Bangs Early Morning...

Twice over the last couple of weeks I have heard loud bangs in the early hours of the morning. The first time it sounded like a proper explosion, then on Friday it happened again and was followed by 5-6 of what sounded like gunshots. I'm talking proper bangs here, I thought the first one was a gas explosion or something. Anyone else heard it?

Fracking tests at the top of Marsh Lane? Just a thought?

1 minute ago, sedith said:

Fracking tests at the top of Marsh Lane? Just a thought?

Too far away and as far as I understand all fracking licences have been cancelled. 

Heard on radio Sheffield this morning that they were working on the railway and they set of very loud detonators to warn of oncoming trains. So if there is a line near you that could be it.

Does anyone know what the loud bangs at about 5am were this morning? Heard 6-10 in short succession, but no sirens afterwards so assuming not malicious? Anyone hear them or know what they were? Near Abbeydale potentially. 

That was my first concern Jeffery! But this was the day after the shootings on Machon Bank - most likely the train crews as described up above by Kidorry.