Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

The Last Person To Post On This Thread Wins (Part 11)

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Out in Scotland     Seen a few vehicles leaving roads again.   When will people learn to respect the weather 

Are you a lorry driver rudds ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Out in Scotland     Seen a few vehicles leaving roads again.   When will people learn to respect the weather 

Stay safe old boy.

15 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Are you a lorry driver rudds ?

Thinks he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Padders said:

Stay safe old boy.

Thinks he is.

I never knew who were male and female, except for you and Jane, on this thread before now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Out in Scotland     Seen a few vehicles leaving roads again.   When will people learn to respect the weather 

Stay safe Rudds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pattricia said:

I never knew who were male and female, except for you and Jane, on this thread before now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Go on then Pat ..........    am I male or female  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, francypants said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Go on then Pat ..........    am I male or female  ?

I don’t know but I’m guessing female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe you didn't know  .......    but   YES !  you're correct.    :thumbsup:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Padders said:

Stay safe old boy.

Thinks he is.

I know I am I ,,don’t think 🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, francypants said:

I can't believe you didn't know  .......    but   YES !  you're correct.    :thumbsup:

 

 

Well, you live and learn,

I always thought you were a SILLY BILLY :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Padders said:

Well, you live and learn,

I always thought you were a SILLY BILLY :hihi:

🤣 🤣    That's a good one ...........   you're right too.   🤣 🤣

 

:banana:    It's lovely here with all this snow,  still snowing but slowing down a bit now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, francypants said:

🤣 🤣    That's a good one ...........   you're right too.   🤣 🤣

 

:banana:    It's lovely here with all this snow,  still snowing but slowing down a bit now.

Turning to rain now so hopefully it will help melt this snow.  Taken 2 hours to do about 4 miles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.