Jump to content
We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

The Last Person To Post On This Thread Wins (Part 11)

Recommended Posts

Morning pal, enjoy your weekend.. wonder if Jane would be satisfied with a cucumber instead of a carrot :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Studies show that nutrients in carrots act as a natural antibiotic by creating a healthy gut biome which helps to detoxify the body.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Morning pal, enjoy your weekend.. wonder if Jane would be satisfied with a cucumber instead of a carrot :hihi:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, silly.questions said:

Studies show that nutrients in carrots act as a natural antibiotic by creating a healthy gut biome which helps to detoxify the body.

 

 Next  time pads is on one of his detox he could try some carrots 

Edited by rudds1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, rudds1 said:

 Next  time pads is on one of his detox he could try some carrots 

Just a quick reminder Ruddsie,  It's 9 pm,  you know what that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just a quick reminder Ruddsie,  It's 9 pm,  you know what that means.

It means John might just pop in for one. Socially distancing of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just a quick reminder Ruddsie,  It's 9 pm,  you know what that means.

Pads bar is shut ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Pads bar is shut ?????

We have been hiding in the wardrobes. He hasn't been caught yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drolnhoj said:

We have been hiding in the wardrobes. He hasn't been caught yet. 

Sounds like he is the 1960 hide and seek champ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rudds1 said:

Sounds like he is the 1960 hide and seek champ 

 

More like 1950!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched a film on Channel 4..

Finished up rooring.. (sobbing)  😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just watched a film on Channel 4..

Finished up rooring.. (sobbing)  😢

What film was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

What film was it?

THE MOUTAIN BETWEEN US.     Idris Elba  and  Kate Winslet.

Just now, Padders said:

THE MOUTAIN BETWEEN US.     Idris Elba  and  Kate Winslet.

Mountain.. before anyone comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.