Does anyone know him he will be in his 70's last known Longley -Parson Cross area, his older brother is worried about him.

Try 192.com.

There are 3 entries  in south yorkshire which seem to relate to the same person.

Best of luck to Len I hope all is well for them both, I haven,t seen Louis since schooldays and Len since the 70s!.I,m sure Louis is ok he was a tough nut I remember!.

1 hour ago, old tup said:

Best of luck to Len I hope all is well for them both, I haven,t seen Louis since schooldays and Len since the 70s!.I,m sure Louis is ok he was a tough nut I remember!.

Len is OK but apparently Lou has been ill.

Hi retep - could his first name perhaps be spelt Lewis? I mention this as the GRO births index has a Leonard Askham born in the Sheffield area in 1942, and a Lewis Askham born in the Wortley area in 1947; in both cases the mother's maiden name is given as Roe. There doesn't seem to be a Louis Askham of about the right age.  A Harold Askham married an Agnes A. Roe in Sheffield in 1930, and other possible children are David, Maureen and Leslie.

Hi hillsbro Louis lived on Pickering Road Parkwood Springs with his brother Len,his mother was a Scotch lady if that helps any!.

Please don't give out anyones private or personal information without their prior knowledge and consent.

Thank you.

Lou has been found, thread can be closed.