Liam Gallagher

why does Liam walk the way he does? Is it his im here look at me walk? Or does he have some sort of problem with his legs. 

The Gallagher family suffers from congenital rickets - Noel has it too but not as severe as Liam - & it has left Liam with, what we used to call, Bowed Legs. The track 'Live Forever' was originally called 'Limp Forever' but the record company didn't like the name

Thought it was his incontinence pants that made him walk like that? 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Thought it was his incontinence pants that made him walk like that? 

That’s made me laugh.!

Not new,  it's called a swagger,  and most bowlegged guys wear shorts, for some reason I don't know why but could come in handy if they are ever stuck up a tree or lamp post.

The swearing could be to put people off talking to him,  a defence mechanism,  again his is the superior attitude by looking down on people who lead what he sees as dull, ordinary lives -  he does want Oasis to reform but shouldn't imo as the same arguments may  start  all over again,  Noel is more grown up and doesn't need that aggro.

Also Noel is a much better performer and songwriter imo. 

On 09/05/2020 at 19:43, cressida said:

Not new,  it's called a swagger,  and most bowlegged guys wear shorts, for some reason I don't know why but could come in handy if they are ever stuck up a tree or lamp post.

Tom Wolfe called it the pimp roll.

I suppose it is difficult to walk properly being top heavy with such a big head. :headbang:

On 10/05/2020 at 09:19, cressida said:

The swearing could be to put people off talking to him,  a defence mechanism,  again his is the superior attitude by looking down on people who lead what he sees as dull, ordinary lives -  he does want Oasis to reform but shouldn't imo as the same arguments may  start  all over again,  Noel is more grown up and doesn't need that aggro.

Agree -Liam is a <removed>

Edited by nikki-red

On 10/05/2020 at 09:19, cressida said:

Since they haven't basically sat dormant I would imagine they aren't short a few quid but an Oasis reunion tour (again) wouldn't half boost their accounts a bit more if they fancied, plus none of their fans would object but I agree it ain't like either of them need it. I would wager Liam might need it more than Noel but not only to appease is ego. 

The documentary was quite good, Liam seemed hell bent on having that rock and roll lifestyle of drugs women and being reckless so you can see where his attitude comes from them, throw in his cocky Manc persona and people seemed to gravitate towards it. He is a **** but I have to be honest he does sometimes make me laugh