Information, Advice And Discussion About Islam For Non-Muslims

Mr Fisk, now that you have clarified things for me by saying "there is NO difference between Muhammad and Jesus- both were messengers of God," I understand.  I previously thought you were implying that Muhammed is somehow seen as the true messenger and Jesus a lesser one. Thank you for explaining this.

just  to clarify muslim belief is:-

both were messengers of God

Muhammad was the final messenger.

The Mormons (Church of the Latter Day Saints) might claim that Joseph Smith, who founded the religion, was God's last messenger.

Hi Everybody,

It is very nice to read so much information and so many opinions being exchanged with freedom and with respect.

I generally agree with the well-informed explanations given above, both on the freedom of religion offered by Islam and the status of Prophet Jesus (Isa) (alaihi salaam - peace be upon him) in Islam.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to bring this series of live broadcasts on Islamic Enlightenment to you attention https://mixlr.com/islamic-enlightenment. There will be weekday-ly broadcasts at 9pm for the duration of this lockdown.

Please tune in and share the link with anyone else who may be interested. So the next live broadcast will be tomorrow at 9pm.

Thanks

On 11/08/2020 at 22:19, carosio said:

The Mormons (Church of the Latter Day Saints) might claim that Joseph Smith, who founded the religion, was God's last messenger.

David Koresh anyone?   Its all religion to someone, somewhere. 

Edited by Baron99