Hayfever/Allergies?

Worse it has ever been in the ten years as a sufferer, i also have MCAS, so allergies can be quite extreme, etc,  I went to the woods today near home today,  and the tree pollen has floored me, made me sick, stopping my fenofexedine as it has not helped, been advised Cereterezine can help, anyone know if cheap brands like Allocan are ok, as buying it myself.

Edited by gamezone07

2 hours ago, gamezone07 said:

Worse it has ever been in the ten years as a sufferer, i also have MCAS, so allergies can be quite extreme, etc,  I went to the woods today near home today,  and the tree pollen has floored me, made me sick, stopping my fenofexedine as it has not helped, been advised Cereterezine can help, anyone know if cheap brands like Allocan are ok, as buying it myself.

Most of the cheaper brands are either cetererzine or lotorodine, check the “ingredients” in a shop, but your local pharmacist should steer you right.

Guest makapaka

Aye not as bad have you’ve described but definitely feeling it.

itchy eyes, nose, throat, ears and wheezy.

pollen count has been reported v high for a week now.

17 hours ago, gamezone07 said:

been advised Cereterezine can help, anyone know if cheap brands like Allocan are ok, as buying it myself.

They are fine. I’ve used the cheaper brands for years. The amount of the active ingredient is the same as the well known brands, so they are just as effective.

I always use the cheaper generic brands, the liquid piriton can work a bit quicker sometimes if the symptoms have started. (even for the dogs)

Proper Piriton always seems to take longer to become active in my experience.