Why Wednesday/Derby Late With Accounts

Not a cat in hells chance, of a play off place. If by any chance they do  then the twelfth man will get them promoted.

well hopefully I have 2 teams guaranteed and with the break,all players fit I have a slight chance of winning a 3rd bet,but 2 out of 3 aint bad as they say in the song.

On 31/05/2020 at 19:13, bassett one said:

hope that's doesn't happen as I have a fiver on WBA,SWFC  and LEEDS ALL SEPERATE BETS to go up,as it stands 2 stand a good chance and our great club,still possible

Optimistic there. Unless the break has suddenly made is into world beaters and everyone above is useless I'd say we still don't have a chance

Dont see promotion as a possibility,its more a case of escaping leaving this division the other way that concerns me,us AND Hull city were on a real tailspin before the covid break

does anyone think our accounts and FA ground decision will be sorted by june 20th?

On 08/06/2020 at 11:30, bassett one said:

does anyone think our accounts and FA ground decision will be sorted by june 20th?

Accounts yes, ground decision not so sure. Must be a cut off point as to when they can impose any punishment if found guilty though surely, think that's going to be our best hope of staying up unless we suddenly become decent and win more than we lose

lets hope we get off to a winning start and our accounts are okay and the ground decision goes our way

worried in tonights star page 42 sport it infers that SWFC and the others will receive a points deduction soon,hope its only a rumour.

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

worried in tonights star page 42 sport it infers that SWFC and the others will receive a points deduction soon,hope its only a rumour.

If there guilty they get a fine and have leave to appeal,as Birmingham did,could be points could be cash,or both.

The outcome is predictable,the appeal isnt,Id say Wednesday are bound to be deducted points its if the EFL can make that stick and how watertite the rules are as weve seen them be flexible with relegated clubs like QPR who paid 5M of an 85M fine,the rest was rote off.

The EFL are bent as,sky rules the roost as it provides the loot,and the EFL dance to the tune,puppets,footballs a charade,lets not kid us sens its a sport anymore,its like a movie with all the big names,the bigger the more they pay,and the more skybucks you get to splurge on big names.

Liverpool went MASSIVELY over budget when Klopp first took over,but........didnt qualify for europe that season so no sanction was imposed,now they are reaping that benefit.Wrong.....course it was,any complaints.NO they played the rules,finsished short of euro qualification yet invested heavily for the coming assault.

Yep football is still bent

I think SWFC are expecting a decision very soon,hope we can sort it and move on