Why Wednesday/Derby Late With Accounts

it seems odd that both clubs decide to take the option of giving there accounts to the public/FA ect,i know they both can by law,but all the other have done and sent in accounts,is it because they are both over the cash spending limit? or just taking the advantage of the extra few weeks,due to covid 19,whats your thoughts?

Theres 4 clubs,wednesday and Derby are two of them,that have taken the option to file later,reasons could vary,but its nowt to fret abhart,its their choice and theyre working to current guidlines

that's fine then,just worried about the derby/wed with court cases,but glad to know we are okay and nothing to worry about,thanks

Could be to do with the change of ownership (on paper), to tie it in with the new companies accounting period maybe? 

There's a view about, admittedly from fans of the likes of Barnsley, Hull, Charlton , Huddersfield  that Derby, Wednesday, Brum, should be docked points and relegated instead of those currently in the bottom 3. Personally I don't agree and would love to see Barnsley relegated, as they really should be.

when are our accounts to be published anyone any idea,plus this silly FA nonsense whens that?

The game is corrupt, how can anyone make a judgement. Too much cash sloshing around for any club to point the finger.

Just enjoy the circus for what it is and don’t get too uptight.

I don't agree that the FA ect are corrupt,misunderstood or you disagree maybe.,just wondered if anyone had any idea of whats/what thanks

Apologies I didn’t clarify, most players are honest and play to win and the love of the game. But the rules on financial fair play and transparency is a joke. 
Of course the richest clubs will win the silverware (Leicester excluded) its the nature of the financial markets.

Edited by prince al

On 20/05/2020 at 13:10, Ridgewalk said:

There's a view about, admittedly from fans of the likes of Barnsley, Hull, Charlton , Huddersfield  that Derby, Wednesday, Brum, should be docked points and relegated instead of those currently in the bottom 3. Personally I don't agree and would love to see Barnsley relegated, as they really should be.

Barnsley will try anything to get out of relegation, they might get their wish for us to go down if we get a points deduction but they're having a laugh if they think the bottom 3 should be replaced with us, derby and Brum just on the pending cases rather than points

hope that's doesn't happen as I have a fiver on WBA,SWFC  and LEEDS ALL SEPERATE BETS to go up,as it stands 2 stand a good chance and our great club,still possible

16 hours ago, bassett one said:

hope that's doesn't happen as I have a fiver on WBA,SWFC  and LEEDS ALL SEPERATE BETS to go up,as it stands 2 stand a good chance and our great club,still possible

Mathematically yes, but it would be some feat to come from 15 th in the table with 9 games remaining, clawing  back 8 points would mean every other club above you losing and even then, extremely  unlikely event of Wednesday winning the play offs.

But hey, dream on. I think the Blades have more chance of finishing 5th