Samsung Photo Galleries- Subfolders?

Hi, I have a Samsung S5 (still) and have wanted to arrange all of my folders by putting some similar ones into a parent folder, as sub folders (ie. York and Florida holiday folders within 'Holidays' parent folder)? Saves space on the screen.

This can be done easily on Windows desktop/laptops, but android seems to be another matter?

I tried a few on Google Play but they're buggy with ads or crash?

Android has a built in file manager.... where you can navigate the user folders, create/edit/delete folders and sub folders, move files around etc...

You can usually also move/delete/rearrange photos via the 'Gallery' app...

Just like windows....

Samsung has an app called My FIles for just that, but the Galleries app on the latest Samsung phones pulls everything to a top level afaik.

4 hours ago, probedb said:

Samsung has an app called My FIles for just that, but the Galleries app on the latest Samsung phones pulls everything to a top level afaik.

It does pull everything to a top level to display as a gallery, but remain in sub folders, and you can still organize this way