Is Anywhere Selling Real/Cask Ale?

Fuggle Bunny Brewhouse at Halfway is open on a Friday 12-3 with a variety of take away sizes available. Their Twitter and Facebook page shows what's available each week.

Edited by Palladino

Thanks for all these - a great response from the Forum community and our local breweries.  I ended up buying a container of cask Session IPA from Triple Point.  I now plan to work my way through these other suggestions!

On 02/05/2020 at 17:58, GleadlessLad said:

Yes, in addition to the pubs listed above (selling beer drawn from their pumps I believe), Drone Valley, Bradfield & Abbeydale are all selling mini-kegs for home delivery

I can vouch for Bradfield Brewery Had 3 deliverys so far mini kegs and 12 bottle packs,free delivery also.

Green shop got few kegs in yesterday when I went  in  Got loads of different ales from Bradfield brewery ,abbey dale an loxley  many more https://www.facebook.com/111766573655687/

On 05/05/2020 at 11:53, BurtBackcrak said:

Thanks for all these - a great response from the Forum community and our local breweries.  I ended up buying a container of cask Session IPA from Triple Point.  I now plan to work my way through these other suggestions!

The Triple Point IPA was great by the way (as always!),  nice and safe click and collect service, helpful staff. 

On 15/05/2020 at 09:52, BurtBackcrak said:

The Triple Point IPA was great by the way (as always!),  nice and safe click and collect service, helpful staff. 

I searched out this thread to add my thoughts on Triplepoint. I’ve just finished a delicious box of their lovely Gold. I agree, the click and collect service is excellent 

All of their beers are gluten free too, if that is of interest to anyone.