Samsung Tablet Repair

Any pc repair places open in Sheffield?

Any pc repair tech wizards out there?

samsung galaxy tab 3, dead,  replaced new battery and port cable, screen ribbon and everything else looks ok?  but it will not turn on, nothing, will not charge, reboot or anything, tried the button fix, googled loads and still dead..

anyone got any ideas?

cheers..

If it's had a new battery, it may be fully 'dead' to the point there's not even enough power to turn on the screen or anything to indicate it's charging...

plug it in, leave it for an hour or so.....

I have a Sony Z3 tablet compact.

That was working fine, went to use it one day and a red LED when plugged in, nothing else. It won't go into recovery and can't see on PC via adb. I don't have the kit to remove the screen to get to the battery. I also left it unplugged 2 months to try and fully drain the battery but no luck. I think I'll take it in for a quote. Although quite old, it's still a nice tablet.

Speleo1, is that link for the person that used to be on here?...Mozolan, or something like that. I think it is looking at the reviews, I seem to remember his name was Gosh and always seemed to get good feedback.

1 hour ago, zach said:

I have a Sony Z3 tablet compact.

That was working fine, went to use it one day and a red LED when plugged in, nothing else. It won't go into recovery and can't see on PC via adb. I don't have the kit to remove the screen to get to the battery. I also left it unplugged 2 months to try and fully drain the battery but no luck. I think I'll take it in for a quote. Although quite old, it's still a nice tablet.

Speleo1, is that link for the person that used to be on here?...Mozolan, or something like that. I think it is looking at the reviews, I seem to remember his name was Gosh and always seemed to get good feedback.

Yes, and he is good.

'Speleo1, is that link for the person that used to be on here?...Mozolan, or something like that. I think it is looking at the reviews, I seem to remember his name was Gosh and always seemed to get good feedback.'

Yes, Gosh from Byteitltd is a very personable guy  and seems to be able to resurrect virtually anything in dire distress . I have used him twice and he did what was needed at an affordable price.  As you'll see from the web site link provided above by speleo1,  his capacity is severely restricted at present for obvious reasons, but I hope you'll be able to get your tablet back to life asap.

34 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

Yes, and he is good.

Thanks, I thought it was.

I'll let things settle down and get it over to him.

Thanks for replies, will try above, when open.