Do We Have Any Cavapoo Breeders In Sheffield?

Hi, as the title suggests really.

Please get in touch or provide a website. 

Thanks 

Don't go paying daft prices for what is effectively not a pedigree.

In the end we rehomed a cockapoo.  She had only been with her first owner for 2 weeks!

I was gobsmacked by the sheer greed of unscrupulous breeders as the prices rocketed to more than 3x the prices that we started our search and wasn't prepared to help them line their pockets.

I figured that there would be countless young dogs in need of forever homes once some of new owners realised how much work puppies require...and I wasn't wrong.

Aged just 12 weeks, we took in our little miss and she's 9 months old now.  Everything happens for a reason 🥰

Great stuff, hope all has gone well.

On 25/12/2020 at 22:30, Hayley1 said:

In the end we rehomed a cockapoo.  She had only been with her first owner for 2 weeks!

I was gobsmacked by the sheer greed of unscrupulous breeders as the prices rocketed to more than 3x the prices that we started our search and wasn't prepared to help them line their pockets.

I figured that there would be countless young dogs in need of forever homes once some of new owners realised how much work puppies require...and I wasn't wrong.

Aged just 12 weeks, we took in our little miss and she's 9 months old now.  Everything happens for a reason 🥰

Hi Hayley, I was wondering how you arranged this? 

We are looking for a poodle crossbreed  and would certainly consider the rehomng option.  However have not seen any up for rehoming through the standard routes (all seem to be Staffys and the like!).

Any info would be gratefully received!

Sorry, only just caught this.  We struck lucky at the right time. I would imagine (sadly) that more will need rehoming as the nation returns to work.  I reckon though that a lot of owners will try to sell them first to try and recoup some of their money.

You could put your name down with the RSPCA if they allow it.