Mr Motivater.

Ive seen some Con men, Mediums such like  on TV in my time but this bloke takes the Biscuit, all he does his bend his legs a bt and waves his arms about,  he needs to do press ups, sit ups and pull ups , the worse about him is his CHEEZY false American accent, what a Plum ! :rant:

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Ive seen some Con men, Mediums such like  on TV in my time but this bloke takes the Biscuit, all he does his bend his legs a bt and waves his arms about,  he needs to do press ups, sit ups and pull ups , the worse about him is his CHEEZY false American accent, what a Plum ! :rant:

He must be getting on a bit now as he was on tv years ago.! We want a younger, fitter man  don’t we ?

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

He must be getting on a bit now as he was on tv years ago.! We want a younger, fitter man  don’t we ?

If he tried to move more than his arms he would probably mame himself  He is just ridiculous,  I dont know where they have dug him up from. Mr Cheezyvater should be is name.  As long as that flippin Green Godess doesn't reapear we are all safe,  she must be looking like a String Bean by now.  :gag:

50 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

If he tried to move more than his arms he would probably mame himself  He is just ridiculous,  I dont know where they have dug him up from. Mr Cheezyvater should be is name.  As long as that flippin Green Godess doesn't reapear we are all safe,  she must be looking like a String Bean by now.  :gag:

The Green Goddess has also been on tv doing excercises but she has a very screechy voice. She has a very good figure though for her age.

Sorry Presley but the Green Goddess has been appearing on BBC Breakfast programme for a few weeks now.       😀

Just now, francypants said:

Sorry Presley but the Green Goddess has been appearing on BBC Breakfast programme for a few weeks now.       😀

Yes, Ive just told him that francy.  I’m sure she was on ITV when she was on previously. I wonder how old she is now ? I do know that she had breast cancer some years ago.

13 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes, Ive just told him that francy.  I’m sure she was on ITV when she was on previously. I wonder how old she is now ? I do know that she had breast cancer some years ago.

She looks fabulous for her age .......   she's now  80  !!     Yes she had a double mastectomy years ago.

I havn't seen her on TV, as for her illness I was unaware of this too,  If knowing I would not have posted the thread, I like to joke around but certainly not at someones expence,  I sincearly apologise to the Moderaters and any Forumer. 

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I havn't seen her on TV, as for her illness I was unaware of this too,  If knowing I would not have posted the thread, I like to joke around but certainly not at someones expence,  I sincearly apologise to the Moderaters and any Forumer. 

No need to apologise Presley, as you did not know these facts.

8 hours ago, pattricia said:

No need to apologise Presley, as you did not know these facts.

Thankyou Patricia,  I must admit,  my rants on here make Victor Meldrew sound like a happy teenager, but I get incensed when I see talentless people on TV,  people like Lemmon and that lot from Essex, Gemma Collins, Joey Essex, Mark Wright, and Rylan Clarke get their own shows, :gag: I always give Sean Bean a hard time but at least he made the correct efforts by going to Drama school, on saying that if Camberwick Green ever need a new Dusty Miller,  Bean was born to play this role.  :roll:

Presley,  I too don't think there was any need for you to apologise, .... but yes you do remind me of Victor Meldrew sometimes ( just like my husband !! )       🤣  🤣  🤣

Just now, francypants said:

Presley,  I too don't think there was any need for you to apologise, .... but yes you do remind me of Victor Meldrew sometimes ( just like my husband !! )       🤣  🤣  🤣

Thankyou,  but my God! Seriously I feel sorry for you, if your husband is as bad as me. :hihi: