If anyone knows a lady called Sarah Worne, presumably form the Crystal Peaks area, could they ask her to contact Moss Way police station urgently, thanks.

Thank you so much! I collected my purse from the station today. Much appreciated! 

20 hours ago, Atomic said:

Thank you so much! I collected my purse from the station today. Much appreciated! 

I saw your purse fly off the roof of your car and intended to follow you home but by the time I stopped and picked it up you'd gone. Was hoping you might get it before cancelling all your cards etc. I did look for a phone number or address in your purse but couldn't find anything hence handing it in at moss way Glad you got it back.  😉 

Edited by blackydog
  • Like 1

Good and honest person,  I'm pleased to see the owner got their belongings back.

On 01/05/2020 at 11:33, blackydog said:

I saw your purse fly off the roof of your car and intended to follow you home but by the time I stopped and picked it up you'd gone. Was hoping you might get it before cancelling all your cards etc. I did look for a phone number or address in your purse but couldn't find anything hence handing it in at moss way Glad you got it back.  😉 

I know, I was silly to leave it on my roof! I drove back as soon as I got home - assumed the worst when it wasn't there (checked all the roads I went down), and cancelled my cards/ordered a new licence. My address was on my driving licence! But nevermind, you did me a huge favour. Thank you though, it was a huge relief knowing someone dodgy hadn't got it 😂 very kind of you.

I did the same not so long back at tesco abbeydale road. Trolley left in the trolley park with a handbag in it containing purse, house and car keys and various other bits. Handed it in at customer services in the shop, hopefully it was reunited with its owner. 

If it has little personal info it is usually possible to find the owner on Facebook and contact them asap. Then make further arrangements.

If the phone was in the bag as well contact their partner or good close friend.

22 hours ago, Atomic said:

I know, I was silly to leave it on my roof! I drove back as soon as I got home - assumed the worst when it wasn't there (checked all the roads I went down), and cancelled my cards/ordered a new licence. My address was on my driving licence! But nevermind, you did me a huge favour. Thank you though, it was a huge relief knowing someone dodgy hadn't got it 😂 very kind of you.

I pulled into the college car park and looked through your purse hoping to find something with your number or address, Problem was I felt guilty even looking through it, as it felt like I was doing something wrong! 

I feel such a fool but today I travelled from Totley on the 97 bus and I lost my wallet. It must have slipped out of my pocket. I caught the bus at 10.54 and got off at Arundel Gate. It was a lady driver. The wallet had my bus pass, debit card, some store cards and my driving licence, obviously with my name and address. I have stopped the bank card and ordered a new one. The loss of the bus pass is such a big thing. I am partially sighted and rely such a lot on it. Please if you know anything, please help me be reunited with my property. The Lost Property office was mainly unmanned so unable to help.

This wallet was handed in by the driver. Thank you to her. Thank you also to the passenger who handed it to the driver. I am truly grateful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, john Grundy said:

This wallet was handed in by the driver. Thank you to her. Thank you also to the passenger who handed it to the driver. I am truly grateful.

Happy it worked out for you :thumbsup: