Where Can I Buy Concrete (Post-Crete)?

My OH has a little project going on in the garden* which was going very well, until the post-crete ran out.  We are really struggling to find anywhere in lock-down Sheffield selling it. Wickes is saying a month for delivery and we can't even get onto the B&Q website at the moment (and aren't really sure if they sell it anyway).

Would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas of where we could get hold of some? Would need 3x 20kg bags.

* Don't worry, not burying bodies under a patio or anything!

2 hours ago, bluecanary said:

My OH has a little project going on in the garden* which was going very well, until the post-crete ran out.  We are really struggling to find anywhere in lock-down Sheffield selling it. Wickes is saying a month for delivery and we can't even get onto the B&Q website at the moment (and aren't really sure if they sell it anyway).

Would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas of where we could get hold of some? Would need 3x 20kg bags.

Screwfix.   click and collect

2 hours ago, bluecanary said:

Click and collect at wickes ,depending on where you are located my local diy merchants is also open in s5 to n@me 2 places 

9 hours ago, bluecanary said:

B&Q DO sell it - they've got tons and tons of it - and they ARE open.   Today, Sunday, they open 10 till 4pm,  Weekdays they are open from 8am but close earlier than normal, last entry to the store is at 4.30 and they close at 5pm. I was in there on Friday and again on Saturday.  

If you go down there, you'll know why they call it  B & Queue!  Took me about 40 minutes to get in on Friday.  Fortunately, it only took me 5 minutes to get in yesterday (because I was just taking something back).  

You could click and collect, or even arrange delivery, from some places - although I think they'd be quite a hefty delivery charge to Cromwell Street, Gloucester.

Edited by DerbyTup

Thanks  all.

Wickes is out of stock (currently saying a month until delivery) and we also saw the ridiculous queue at B&Q yesterday. Tried to get on to their website a few times yesterday to check if it was in stock (and therefore worth queuing) and it wasn't working. Landing page was saying no more click and collect orders either.

OH doesn't seem to think that Screwfix sell the right stuff, but will try and check again.

If anyone happens to know any merchants that would sell to the public, we would be very grateful!

52 minutes ago, bluecanary said:

Thanks  all.

Wickes is out of stock (currently saying a month until delivery) and we also saw the ridiculous queue at B&Q yesterday. Tried to get on to their website a few times yesterday to check if it was in stock (and therefore worth queuing) and it wasn't working. Landing page was saying no more click and collect orders either.

OH doesn't seem to think that Screwfix sell the right stuff, but will try and check again.

If anyone happens to know any merchants that would sell to the public, we would be very grateful!

Blue canary   Where are you located ?

1 hour ago, rudds1 said:

Blue canary   Where are you located ?

In Walkley. 

3 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

B&Q DO sell it - they've got tons and tons of it - and they ARE open.   Today, Sunday, they open 10 till 4pm,  Weekdays they are open from 8am but close earlier than normal, last entry to the store is at 4.30 and they close at 5pm. I was in there on Friday and again on Saturday.  

If you go down there, you'll know why they call it  B & Queue!  Took me about 40 minutes to get in on Friday.  Fortunately, it only took me 5 minutes to get in yesterday (because I was just taking something back).  

You could click and collect, or even arrange delivery, from some places - although I think they'd be quite a hefty delivery charge to Cromwell Street, Gloucester.

Derby Tup - thank you. Can I just check whether it is the B&Q on Queens Road you are referring to? 

Also, have just got your Cromwell Street joke - no, we definitely don't need it for those sort of nefarious purposes!

14 minutes ago, bluecanary said:

In Walkley. 

Try e and f Derbyshires on Buchanan road they sell it are open tomorrow  2322391

8 minutes ago, bluecanary said:

Derby Tup - thank you. Can I just check whether it is the B&Q on Queens Road you are referring to? 

Also, have just got your Cromwell Street joke - no, we definitely don't need it for those sort of nefarious purposes!

Thats the only one open in Sheffield.

Might be worth asking at Richardsons, Firth Park?   0114 2426702

Edited by nikki-red

Thanks, all.

He's off to stand in the queue. outside B&Q now. If that doesn't work out then he'll try Derbyshires or Richardsons tomorrow.

Success in B&Q (after a 45 minute wait)!

Thanks everyone who took the time to respond to my post.