Herries Road Fishery

Hi, does anyone know how to renew the annual fishing permit during the current lock down period?  Or will it be shelved until lifted? 

Thanks 

I don't know for sure but I expect stuff like this is on hold for the foreseable future.

There's a notice on the gate with a contact number. I dropped my permit , licence and money off at the address given inside a s.a.e and it arrived a few days later.

Thanks for the info

On 24/04/2020 at 20:49, charliewag said:

There's a notice on the gate with a contact number. I dropped my permit , licence and money off at the address given inside a s.a.e and it arrived a few days later.

Do you have any more details I've just moved to the area and would like to join as a member many thanks 

I'm afraid you'll have to wait  while next April to join. Membership is closed for this season.

13 minutes ago, charliewag said:

I'm afraid you'll have to wait  while next April to join. Membership is closed for this season.

Cheers for the info