Walk Around Damflask During Lockdown?

4 hours ago, nightrider said:

yes runners/joggers are an issue - have been almost runnier from behind several times (they just shout "coming through" on a narrow path and expect you to find shelter 2m away quickly). Also dog walkers - no I don't want your dog to come and jump on me and pass on any virus in its fur! There's a reason government guidance is they are to be on leads at the moment if others are around. 

Not sure that's a symptom of Coronavirus or just something you ate :) 

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Not sure that's a symptom of Coronavirus or just something you ate :) 

🤣  🤣

Just having a beer after having a walk around Damflask. It was lovely even with a silly old sausage cycling around with music blaring out of his rucksack. Tiptoe through the tulips the first time he passed me and Jailhouse Rock the second. 

Edited by Mister Gee

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Just having a beer after having a walk around Damflask. It was lovely even with a silly old sausage cycling around with music blaring out of his rucksack. Tiptoe through the tulips the first time he passed me and Jailhouse Rock the second. 

We heard him as well as he cycled past us

Wondered what it was,at least we heard him not like some others who don't have bells on to warn you.

12 minutes ago, speleo1 said:

We heard him as well as he cycled past us

Wondered what it was,at least we heard him not like some others who don't have bells on to warn you.

Cycling isn’t allowed on the footpath around Damflask but I couldn’t bring myself to say anything to him. He could have been in self isolation for weeks and had a bit of a blowout today. If he’d passed me a third time I was going to ask him if he had anything by  Perry Como or Andy Williams.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Wasn't me Mister Gee but there's nothing wrong with a bit of Rock n Roll.

I hope the Tip Toe Through the Tulips was the Tiny Tim version.

RIP Tiny Tim.

Keep safe & Rock on

11 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Wasn't me Mister Gee but there's nothing wrong with a bit of Rock n Roll.

I hope the Tip Toe Through the Tulips was the Tiny Tim version.

RIP Tiny Tim.

Keep safe & Rock on

After a bit of research it was the 1961 recording by Helen Shapiro - Martin Slavin and His Orchestra.

Edited by Mister Gee

10 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

After a bit of research it was the 1961 recording by Helen Shapiro - Martin Slavin and His Orchestra.

I didn't think I knew the Helen Shapiro version till I found it on u tube but I do remember it now, stunning voice.

I like the 'Insidious' version again something  I hadn't come across before - certainly Rock's it up a bit.

Keep safe - enjoy your walk

Edited by Rockers rule
additional info

Back on topic please 😊