Sheffield Derby 2017 Premiere On Youtube Today

29 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Only time the away team has scored 4 in a Sheffield derby. And be honest it was a cake walk

Well there was the 7-3 game .....

And we've bigger fish to fry these days

A cake walk yet you blew a 2 goal lead🤔 scoring straight after the equaliser was what did it, if it stayed the same for 10 minutes or so after we levelled then it would probably stayed a a draw but it didn't and it's already history

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

A cake walk yet you blew a 2 goal lead🤔 scoring straight after the equaliser was what did it, if it stayed the same for 10 minutes or so after we levelled then it would probably stayed a a draw but it didn't and it's already history

Still hurts doesn't it!😊

24 minutes ago, pintor said:

Still hurts doesn't it!😊

Not really, doesn't really enter my head, more interested in the here and now but I don't see how it can be called a cake walk when you blow a 2 goal lead. United deserved to win and the timing of the third goal couldn't of been any better but if you want to come out with all that hurts still just because someone disagrees is upto you, I sleep easy at night whatever 👍

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not really, doesn't really enter my head, more interested in the here and now but I don't see how it can be called a cake walk when you blow a 2 goal lead. United deserved to win and the timing of the third goal couldn't of been any better but if you want to come out with all that hurts still just because someone disagrees is upto you, I sleep easy at night whatever 👍

I wouldn't worry yourself mate I'm not gonna post on this thread anymore after this but they've been that starved of success in the last fifty years they have to cling to every morsel that comes along, calling a 2 goal margin a massacre proves the point, one guy earlier said they are top dogs in derbies so reading that you'd expect them to be about 20 wins to the good, its either one or two. Form is temporary, class is permanent and the stats show who Yorkshires most successful club is.

Adios.

As you cant have a discussion like grown ups - Closing.