Stephen And Anthony Dale

Hi

I am researching my family tree, and am trying to trace Stephen (b 1953) and his brother Anthony (b1954) Dale. Their parents are Alfred and Ada Dale. Does anyone know if they are still in the Sheffield area, or where they may have moved to?

Many thanks

Pauline Black

Edited by Pauline Black
More information

I remember someone around that age called Tony Dale who lived near to NGH in early 1960s.  He may or may not be the person you are looking for.

Edited by Wensley1

hello pauline / i am roy dale / billy dales son / i know that you have been looking for your familily/ at first ididnt want to /rake up things from the past that iknew nothing about ?? but now i realise how awful it must have been for you // please contact me and i will supply you with all my knowledge wh which is vast ///regards and best wishes roy/

Hello Roy. How are you? Lovely to hear from you. How would you like me to contact you? This forum is obviously too public to put our contact details on here. If you either give John permission to give me your phone number, or he could give you mine we could have a chat? Or WhatsApp? Facebook messenger? Whichever is best for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Pauline

hello pauline / it will be ok to phone i dont know how to use a p.c anyway /// let john provide my number // and we will take it from there ///   take care    roy