Coleridge Road Sec Modern 1950/1954

any body go to this great school head master mr Gb Thomas mr lound  mr derwent pop Naylor lads I remember Kenny bower

Gordon hancock mick broughton doggy hall both bennet brother we used to play foot ball at little Wembley fair walke pass cutty meadows

to tinsley park woods get a shower once a week at huntman garden school very short on mames memory not as good at 80 years old

regards aj (carbrook lad)

I was there from 1955-60.Pop Naylor was still a teacher there

My wife went to Huntsman Gardens School and there were no showers there.

I remember going to a school somewhere near Kettle Bridge at Darnall for my shower.

One of my teachers was Fred Knowles, but I was only at there 2 years before going 

to the Central Tech ( hated that place).

Len Badger (Sheffield United) went to Coleridge Road School but he was in the year after me.

3 hours ago, cassmar said:

I remember going to a school somewhere near Kettle Bridge at Darnall for my shower.

One of my teachers was Fred Knowles, but I was only at there 2 years before going 

Len Badger (Sheffield United) went to Coleridge Road School but he was in the year after me.

hi cassmar must have got wrong school but remember walking down old hall road to get to swimming 

baths on Attercliffe common when it was 2p and a bath ticket

Yes I went to Huntsman Garden School so did my brothers and sisters Remember infant teachers Miss Ward. Miss Scholy  Headmistress Miss Hoyal Mr Draper in the juniors great school

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 10:36, cassmar said:

hi cassmar I just spoke to an old school pal I got wrong school it wasn't huntsmam gardens for showers it was

maltby street regards aj

On 17/04/2020 at 10:22, carbrook lad said:

any body go to this great school head master mr Gb Thomas mr lound  mr derwent pop Naylor lads I remember Kenny bower

Gordon hancock mick broughton doggy hall both bennet brother we used to play foot ball at little Wembley fair walke pass cutty meadows

to tinsley park woods get a shower once a week at huntman garden school very short on mames memory not as good at 80 years old

regards aj (carbrook lad)

It was Whitby road school we went to for the showers. I was there from 1954 to 58/9. . pop Naylor  ,Bechwith, Wiseman , Phillips, Knowles, and the head was Stribley. 

Edited by martin441

30 minutes ago, martin441 said:

It was Whitby road school we went to for the showers. I was there from 1954 to 58/9. . pop Naylor  ,Bechwith, Wiseman , Phillips, Knowles, and the head was Stribley. 

And Mr Young the science teacher

17 hours ago, martin441 said:

hi martin441 thanks for getting right schhol for showers pop naylor was still teaching when i left also fred knowles also remember art teacher tec drawing mr derwent regard aj