Spoiler

As is

Hi anybody,I have no idea how to use this tech or if anyone receives this message and replies to it. Looking for old school friends from anns road from 63/64 to 69/70. Little stevie green,Victoria hewitt,Chris Carter,Lee Bentley. If you are they or know them or have advice as to what all these buttons do and how to receive and reply. Thanks. A

What am I not doing. I've now written and apparently submitted several  posts. I've had no replies, as far as I know or can deduce  from this website ? Forum or whatever you call this form of communication.  I'm still writing on paper and sending letters  by snailmail; hardcore eh ? If anyone reads this post and has anything to do with the content or not at  least tell me I've got it right or correctly advise me. Thanks in advance,bubosurfbum. aka skimking.

Edited by Skimking

You duplicated a post and it was removed by one of the moderating team. You appear to be in a bit of a tangle if you have a problem get in touch with us via the helpdesk - scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find us under contact us.

Closing this thread.