Jump to content


Woodhouse Mill Service Station explosion

Recommended Posts

Unbelievable that last night some idiots tried blowing the cash machine out of the wall. 

Petrol pump covers blown halfway across the road. CSI there this morning and area taped off. Luckily nobody injured as the station was closed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The machine looks open from the pic on Sheff online.

 

It takes a real pudding to explode thing in a petrol station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stranza said:

The machine looks open from the pic on Sheff online.

 

It takes a real pudding to explode thing in a petrol station.

It's not as uncommon as you think. Seems to be an increasingly used method 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

Its a freestanding machine that one, not one thats built into the wall of the building.

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Brooker11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brooker11 said:
  Reveal spoiler

 

Its a freestanding machine that one, not one thats built into the wall of the building.

  Reveal spoiler

 

 

Free standing, its lucky it wasn't launched into Orbit. :loopy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2020 at 13:20, bassett one said:

did it work ,as in did they get any money?

Well if its anything to go by the comme ts on the S13 page it was empty as a few people posted earlier in the evening to say it was empty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haddy said:

Well if its anything to go by the comme ts on the S13 page it was empty as a few people posted earlier in the evening to say it was empty 

Yeah i read about it on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Derbyshire they do it properly - no half measures!  

 

This happened at Duckmanton, near Chesterfield, in 2015.

 

A huge hole was left in the wall by the raid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

In Derbyshire they do it properly - no half measures!  

 

This happened at Duckmanton, near Chesterfield, in 2015.

 

A huge hole was left in the wall by the raid

Similar thing happened in Aston (S26) almost 2 years ago.

 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/jcb-ram-raid-cash-machine-sheffield-petrol-station-over-within-minutes-435523

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harthill Co-op had the same done to theirs twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X