Whats Young Hurst Doing Now

thanks for that,glad to hear hes doing well,pity we lost him, and it could be very costly in the long term,but saying that many other teams have made mistakes with top players,but again thank you so much for that info

22 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Hes in Leicesters Citys U23s and he was scoring for fun untill the covid break,so hes doing well,was originally at Loveren in belgium who played him as a winger so his goal tally was quite low,all part of the plan.

He wanted the same wages as the rest of the england youth world cup winners and DC  wouldnt cough up,offered 5K a week so he left,all his mates at chelsea were on 15K,which leicester offered to match so he went

To be fair I'm glad we didn't offer to pay him what young lads at Prem teams are getting, good riddance.

On 13/04/2020 at 22:42, Brooker11 said:

To be fair I'm glad we didn't offer to pay him what young lads at Prem teams are getting, good riddance.

Pretty sure Ive read that chelsea are to restrict all youth players to a 5K max wage,theyve overspent and its cost them theyve barely done any business for two years,my heart bleeds LOL

On 13/04/2020 at 22:42, Brooker11 said:

I look at it this way. Chansiri's advisors had to get something right.

time will tell on this player,but if its true England youth players get paid a certain wage,its like everthing in life especially football ,a players life is short and they have to get there money while they can,sadly the day of a footballer staying with his favourite club for his whole playing days are gone,lets hope we haven't made a big mistake on this occasion.

On 12/04/2020 at 17:00, bassett one said:

no not at all trying to upset anyone,just intrested in how young hurstie is progressing after all those years of training at hillsbrough,its such a shame when these big clubs just take what they want and many just for the sake of it,when many smaller clubs put in the early learning years.i think someone said man city have captured lots of top talent,many just loaned out to other clubs.

Don’t forget though Bassett, Wednesday we’re once a big club

On 16/04/2020 at 14:02, Ridgewalk said:

Don’t forget though Bassett, Wednesday we’re once a big club

And as history has taught us,will be again,shave away 6 teams from english football and the rest is pretty much even,even Huddersfield were once a major force in english football,Leeds Utd had little if any achievements untill the 60s,fact is the honours will always go to London or the north west

Edited by staninoodle

we will be back as well,its often said we caused or started this transfer price war,its just a pity our man cannot spend what he wants ,as I believe we would be back in the premier by now ,I think that's whats stopped him being able to get a top manager as well,we should be like any other business ,if you can afford a item,you can buy it.but we are were we are and just have to hope we get back on track.

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we will be back as well,its often said we caused or started this transfer price war,its just a pity our man cannot spend what he wants ,as I believe we would be back in the premier by now ,I think that's whats stopped him being able to get a top manager as well,we should be like any other business ,if you can afford a item,you can buy it.but we are were we are and just have to hope we get back on track.

Although in  "any other business" you can't lose upwards of £10,000,000 a year for 3 or 4 years and stay in business. 

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

So spending money is the key to getting promoted to the top flight is it?

If that's the case, how come you haven't done it?  Mester Chancer has spent a load on players to date, hasn't he?

1 hour ago, Grappler said:

So spending money is the key to getting promoted to the top flight is it?

If that's the case, how come you haven't done it?  Mester Chancer has spent a load on players to date, hasn't he?

Agreed, it's not like he hasn't spent so far. It's not all about money. We seemed to have it right in his first season then the transfer policy seemed to get thrown out.

people can lose as much money as they can afford ,if like our man has loads of cash being made by other companys,if spending doesn't count how come all top league clubs spend big?,you can never have to much cash as a football owner ,as in the long run,its hard to profit from it,man city,man utd,liverpool dominate on a constant basis on this rule,but the main point is swfc ,we need to sort it until we again get back with the big clubs.